Pulsed Dye Laser (PDL)
A Pulsed Dye Laser (PDL) aims an intense and focused light beam at blood vessels beneath the skin. The light becomes heat that obliterates the targeted blood vessel but leaves the neighboring skin and tissue unharmed. The PDL uses yellow light because it does not cause any long-term damage to the skin.
A PDL treatment is an outpatient treatment. The machine emits a cold spray just before the treatment that numbs the patient’s skin. The number of treatments needed depends on the severity of the skin condition. While many patients need only one to three sessions, patients with hemangiomas, port wine stains or severe rosacea may probably need more treatments.
Request a Consultation
New at GCD
- GCD Now Offers CoolSculpting® (Fat Reduction)
- Now offering Ultherapy treatment
- Eclipse PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- LaserBand 82 at a great price!
- Biotin RD Dissolves rapidly, increased absorption
- Daly L-Lysine enhances and accelerates hair growth/regrowth
Join Our Mailing List