Psoriasis is a chronic, autoimmune disease that appears on the skin. The most common form, plaque psoriasis, appears as raised, red patches or lesions covered with a silvery white buildup of dead skin cells, called scale. Psoriasis can occur on any part of the body and may be associated with other serious health conditions, such as diabetes, heart disease and depression.
We also offer Narrow Band UVB light treatments, PUVA, and excimer laser (Xtrac, Pharos) for psoriasis. We have been involved in studies of biological for psoriasis and offer all biologics (i.e. Humira, Cosentyx, Tremfya, etc.) as well as all oral, topical and systemic (i.e. Otezla, Methotrexate, Soriatane, Cyclosporin, etc.) agents available as well as therapeutic injections. We are members of the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF) and are a referral center for psoriasis treatment.
Request a Consultation
New at GCD
- GCD Now Offers CoolSculpting® (Fat Reduction)
- Now offering Ultherapy treatment
- Eclipse PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- LaserBand 82 at a great price!
- Biotin RD Dissolves rapidly, increased absorption
- Daly L-Lysine enhances and accelerates hair growth/regrowth
Join Our Mailing List